Global trade adds another level of complexity to your operations. Consider just the documentation. Depending on country of origin, destination, and transportation mode, you may be required to provide substantial information on a shipment’s contents, transportation, financing, and insurance.
Our customs brokers will work with you so that shipments reach their destination as planned. We keep current on all import regulations and work under the power of authority of the shipper to pay the shipment’s import duties.
- Customs clearance services execute all formalities governing the entry of foreign goods into the destination territory, as required by the destination customs and excise authorities.
- Fully licensed provider to supply customs clearance services where authorized by host government.
- Cross Border Services provide customs clearance services for US/Canada and US/Mexico borders cross border shipments.
- Pre Shipment Compliance Program complements core logistics and customs brokerage capabilities by proactively addressing trade related issues, such as the Importer Security Filing and C-TPAT.
- Forms on our website simplify the North American cross border shipping process.
- Supply Chain Alerts, available through MIQ Logistics by subscription, provide timely information to keep you up to date on the issues affecting the movement of goods between countries.
At MIQ Logistics, supply chain professionals help customers achieve overall supply chain savings, while gaining better control of their shipments. In addition to customs brokerage, our experienced Global Trade Management team can coordinate and optimize the logistical, financial and regulatory elements of your global supply chain.