Solutions for organisers, exhibitors and stand builders
Without the right team in support, event logistics can be extremely challenging because, Customs compliance is complex, deadlines are critical and the consequences of anything going wrong severe.
The Birmnhgam based MIQ Logistics exhibitions team have over 50 years experience in planning and handling event logistics for international venues including managing transportation, Customs liaison and providing on-site assistance.
We smooth the way by taking care of every aspect of the event logistics from collection to return.
You get the most from your show because everything will be waiting for you when you arrive, and we look after you on-site.
- Domestic and international freight
- Express freight and courier
- Dedicated vehicles
- Global clearance and Carnet service
- Advice on relevant regulations and formalities
- Temporary import and bond fees
- Experienced support teams
- Vehicle loading/unloading
- Storage of full and empty containers
- Stand replenishment
- Lifting and positioning to stand
- Stand build/breakdown
- Peace of mind; pre, during and post event
- Advice, guidance and planning guarantees success
- Cost-effective solutions, with minimal or nil border taxes
- On-site support in build-up stage and during show
- Look after breakdown, so your team can leave immediately