MIQ Logistics is a proven resource for quality transporting and handling of costly components used in large-capital projects. With locations throughout the world, we have the capabilities to provide end-to-end supply chain solutions, as well as the informational, financial and quality systems and processes in place to effectively administer the project logistics.
Project Phase Support provides logistics services throughout the different phases of a capital project, which help adhere to the project construction schedule, site rules, and project standards.
- Engineering – situational analysis and extensive planning go into each step of every move we handle
- Procurement – coordination of all activities associated with the movementof equipment and supplies to comply with project standards and timelines
- Construction – support for proper materials flow and storage to adhere to the construction schedule
- Demobilization – transition management during final phase of a project to ensure logistics processes are in plan for on-going operations
- Project Management – provided through all phases of a project as it relates to the supply chain