Investing in People
MIQ Logistics believes we should be as good at growing our employees as we are at the services we sell our customers. We provide annual, structured performance reviews, as well as training and development programs, to help employees improve their performance and their ability to meet the needs of our customers. Our practices reinforce the following objectives:
- Start an employee’s professional development the day he or she joins the company
- Align employee efforts and processes with the company’s business plans and goals
- Create an environment where employees make business decisions that benefit the customers and the company
- Develop effective leaders and managers.
Training Programs and Seminars
MIQ Logistics invests time and resources to help all employees improve their job skills and prepare for professional growth and new opportunities. Training programs and seminars are two methods of talent development.
We offer a variety of training opportunities to help employees improve their technical skills and better manage business relationships. In addition to the traditional classroom environment, employees also have access to a range of ‘training on demand’ options which enable learning based on individual needs and schedules.
MIQ Logistics provides a variety of programs and services intended to assist you with different aspects of your life. Our benefit offerings are an important part of the total value you receive as an employee of MIQ Logistics and of the MIQ Worldwide family.
- Group Medical Plan
- Life and Accident Insurance
- Short- and Long-term Disability
- Health Care Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Personal/Vacation/Sick Days
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Business-casual Dress