At MIQ Logistics, we recognize our people set us apart from the competition. To provide the best possible service to our customers, we first must have the best employees working on their business.
- It starts with a culture where core values are more than mere words on paper. At MIQ Logistics, our core values serve as both the foundation for our strategic plans and the criteria for recognition.
- It means we honor The Value Promise. The Value Promise is how we will Exceed Customer Expectations. It takes the basic principles of our core values and applies them directly to how we serve our customers. To be successful, The Value Promise has to be more than words on a page; it has to be lived every day.
- It requires an environment where open, honest communications are the expectation, not the exception. Through monthly conference calls, timely intranet postings, quarterly newsletters and department-level processes, employees get the information they need to know including where our company is going, what each of us needs to do to reach our goals and how we are progressing toward those goals.
- It recognizes that the skills of our workforce must continually evolve if we are to succeed in this fast-paced industry where economics, politics and technology all influence what and how we deliver services. To stay at the top of our game our employees have access to training, seminars and various benefit offerings.
- It means we each take responsibility to build customer loyalty and keep our customers satisfied. We call it customer centricity, placing our customers at the center of all we do.
- It rewards employees with competitive pay, pay-for-performance bonus practices, career advancement opportunities and special recognition.